Ontario premier-elect says he will ban ‘anti-Semitic’ Quds Day rally

The Times of Israel reports: “The incoming head of Ontario’s local government said he will work to ban an annual anti-Israel rally from taking place in Toronto in the future, after a speaker at a march last week called for the ‘eradication’ of Zionists.

The promise from Doug Ford, premier-elect of the Canadian province, came after a Jewish group complained over Al-Quds Day rally that took place in the provincial capital Toronto on Saturday.

‘Our government will take action to ensure that events like Al-Quds Day, which calls for the killing of an entire civilian population in Israel, are no longer part of the landscape in Ontario,’ Doug Ford posted on Twitter on Sunday…”

View Original Article