Suicide blast near Afghan ministry, more than 20 casualties
SpaceWar.com reports: “A suicide bomber blew himself up near Afghanistan’s foreign ministry, where a Chinese delegation had been due to meet on Wednesday, causing more than 20 casualties, Taliban officials and witnesses said.
The Taliban claim to have improved security since storming back to power in 2021 but there have been scores of bomb blasts and attacks, many claimed by the local chapter of the Islamic State (IS) group.
An AFP team was conducting an interview inside the information ministry next door when Wednesday’s blast took place.
A company driver waiting outside saw a man holding a bag and with a rifle slung over his shoulder walk past before the man blew himself up.
‘He passed by my car and after a few seconds there was a loud blast,’ Jamshed Karimi said, adding he saw 20 to 25 causalities…”View Original Article