Muslim immigrant: Nothing wrong with sexually abusing 13 women
August 1, 2018 — WND.com reports: “A Muslim immigrant from Egypt who confessed to sexually molesting 13 women told a judge he wasn’t aware that he did anything wrong, arguing such actions are not punished in his home country.
Prosecutors said 29-year-old Aly E. attacked the women between April 2015 and February 2018 on Berlin subway cars and at stations, according a translation of a report by the Berlin daily newspaper B.Z.
After confessing to his crimes, he told the judge: ‘Nobody told me this is wrong.’
Robert Spencer, director of Jihad Watch, spotlighted the story, commenting that he is likely telling the truth.
‘In Egypt, if a woman ventures out with her hair uncovered, she is risking being sexually assaulted,’ Spencer wrote. ‘So he brought these attitudes to Germany. What else did anyone expect?’…” (Mass sexual assault of women in public has been documented in Egypt since 2005. On February 11, 2011, CBS News correspondent Lara Logan was reporting in Egypt about the celebrations following the resignation of Hosni Mubarak when she was attacked by a group of 200 – 300 men, several of whom gang raped her for nearly one half hour. Her only offense – not having her head covered. In an article I have cited before, Dawn Perlmutter said: “From a Western perspective this was a crazed mob out of control. For a shame culture this was an acceptable punishment for a woman who was not properly covered. They pulled her blonde hair out and more than likely kept it as souvenirs.”
Here is what our God states: “Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God” I Corinthians 6:9, 10. See the next three reports.)
Muslim Refugee Dragged Screaming Rape Victims to Graveyard in UK ‘City of Sanctuary’
August 9, 2018 — Breitbart.com reports: “A Sudanese refugee has been sentenced to 16 years jail for rape and attempted rape after he lay in wait for victims before dragging them into a graveyard in Hull, which was named a City of Sanctuary last year.
Ishaq Al-Noor raped one woman in a ‘vicious’ attack in June last year, which Hull Crown Court heard caused his 17-year-old victim to attempt suicide, before launching an ‘almost identical’ assault in November on a mother, in the same cemetery.
The 21-year-old, who is believed to have entered Britain three
years ago to seek asylum, ‘thinks of himself as a peaceful man, a Muslim who
prays and fasts and is not a bad person’, said Claire Holmes…”
Muslim migrant who stabbed woman ‘justified’ by Islam
August 24, 2018 — WND.com reports: “Confessing to a knife attack on a 24-year-old German woman, a Muslim immigrant insisted his violent act was justified by Islam.
‘In my culture, you may kill,’ he said, according to the German newspaper Bild.
The paper’s report, translated by the blog Searchlight Germany and featured by Jihad Watch, said the Syrian national
stated in court ‘his behavior was not wrong according to the rules of his
religion,’ and he did ‘not understand why he must be detained.’…”
Muslim commander: Rest of kidnapped schoolgirls not coming home
August 1, 2018 — WND.com reports: “The rest of the ‘Chibok girls’ kidnapped by Muslim terrorists in 2014 are not coming home.
That’s the word from a Boko Haram commander who recently was arrested by Nigerian security forces.
A report from the worldwide Christian ministry Barnabas Fund said the captured terrorist told police that the rest of the girls, thought to be around 100, ‘have been indoctrinated and married to Boko Haram fighters.’
The kidnapping – of 276 school girls – happened in April 2014.
They were mainly Christian children attending a government secondary school in Chibok, in northeast Nigeria…”