fbpx

TERROR WORLDWIDE

MI5: Muslims Planning ‘Mass Casualty’ Attacks on West

 

January 9, 2015 — Breitbart.com reports: “The Head of MI5 has warned of a Paris style atrocity by Islamic terrorist groups taking place in Britain.

 

Speaking at the Royal United Services Institute, Andrew Parker, the Director General of the Security Services, said extremists were ‘trying to direct terrorist attacks in the UK and elsewhere from Syria’.

 

And he said that MI5 had ‘stopped three UK terrorist plots in recent months alone’ where deaths would have certainly resulted but warned ‘Although we and our partners try our utmost we know that we cannot hope to stop everything’ and spoke of his concern at the ‘growing gap’ between the threat and the resources security services have to combat them.

 

Mentioning the horrific attacks in Paris, Mr. Parker said it was ‘too early’ to ‘come to judgements about the precise details or origins of the attack’ but warned that it was a ‘terrible reminder’ of what fundamentalists are capable of in our own towns and cities.

 

He said it would ‘be surprising’ if he didn’t ‘focus on the ongoing and increasing challenge from Syria’…”


 

Notorious Muslim warns U.S. media

 

January 9, 2015 — WND.com reports: “Britain’s most notorious Islamic cleric has taken to the U.S. airwaves to issue a warning to any American news outlet thinking about depicting Muhammad or mocking Islam.

 

Doing so will most likely result in a jihadist attack similar to the deadly massacre at the Paris office of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, declared radical British Muslim preacher Anjem Choudary.

 

Choudary warned Americans to take lessons from the case of Theo Van Gogh, the Dutch filmmaker killed by a Muslim in 2004 after making a film critical of Islam…”


 

Canadians told to prepare for lengthy battle against terrorism

 

January 12, 2015 — The Globe and Mail reports: “Canadians need to gird for a long battle against terrorism while maintaining their unity and not singling out any religious groups for blame, Mayor John Tory and federal Finance Minister Joe Oliver told several hundred people demonstrating on a cold Sunday afternoon at Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto.

 

‘We must look evil in the eye and call it by its name – jihadist terrorism,’ Mr. Oliver said at one of several rallies in Canada held in a gesture of solidarity with France, after Islamic terrorists attacked the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, the shooting of a policewoman and two hostage-takings left 20 people, including three gunmen, dead. Those attacks followed separate terrorist incidents in Ottawa and St-Jean-Sur-Richilieu, Que., in October in which three people, including one armed attacker, were killed.

 

Addressing terrorists directly, Mr. Oliver said they should know that they cannot divide Canadians. ‘You will not succeed because we are united by our determination to protect our values, our freedoms and our citizens, be they Christian, Jews, Muslims or Hindus. We will defeat you. We will ultimately win because we are in solidarity and we are strong.

 

He suggested the battle could last decades. ‘We need continued support and endurance. With that we will triumph over evil . . . and our grandchildren will live in freedom and peace.’…”


 

Ottawa ‘closely monitoring’ as video repeats ISIS calls for Canada attacks

 

January 12, 2015 — The National Post reports: “Security agencies were ‘closely monitoring’ the situation after a video repeating calls by ISIS to kill Canadian civilians, police and members of the military was posted on the Internet, Public Safety Minister Steven Blaney said on Sunday.

 

The video showed footage of the attack on Parliament Hill as well as last week’s killings in Paris, and quoted from a statement issued last September by ISIS spokesman Abu Muhammad Al Adnani calling for terrorist attacks in the West.

 

While the 9-minute video was a compilation of earlier threats made by ISIS, and was not an official ISIS release, it specifically named Canada and, coming after the Paris attacks and the killings of Canadian Forces members, police were taking no chances…”


 

Islamic extremist attack in Nigeria named the ‘deadliest massacre’ in history

 

January 10, 2015 — News.com.au reports: “Hundreds of bodies — too many to count — remain strewn in the bush in Nigeria from an Islamic extremist attack that Amnesty International suggested Friday is the ‘deadliest massacre’ in the history of Boko Haram.

 

Mike Omeri, the government spokesman on the insurgency, said fighting continued Friday for Baga, a town on the border with Chad where insurgents seized a key military base on January 3 and attacked again on Wednesday.

 

‘Security forces have responded rapidly, and have deployed significant military assets and conducted air strikes against militant targets,’ Omeri said in a statement.

 

District head Baba Abba Hassan said most victims are children, women and elderly people who could not run fast enough when insurgents drove into Baga, firing rocket-propelled grenades and assault rifles on town residents.

 

‘The human carnage perpetrated by Boko Haram terrorists in Baga was enormous,’ Muhammad Abba Gava, a spokesman for poorly armed civilians in a defence group that fights Boko Haram, told The Associated Press.

 

He said the civilian fighters gave up on trying to count all the bodies. ‘No one could attend to the corpses and even the seriously injured ones who may have died by now,’ Gava said.

 

An Amnesty International statement said there are reports the town was razed and as many as 2,000 people killed…” (Romans 3:13 – 18 pictures what Jude 1:10 calls “brute beasts” “Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips: Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet are swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery are in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes.” See the next four reports.)


 

Comments are closed.